Check out my Google Scholar profile.
17. Mayaud, J. R., Anderson, S., Tran, M. & Radic, V. (2019). Insights from self-organizing maps for predicting accessibility demand for healthcare infrastructure. Urban Science.
16. Frank, L., Mayaud, J. R., Hong, A., Fisher, P. & Kershaw, S. (2019) Unmet demand for walkable transit-oriented neighborhoods in a mid-sized Canadian community: Market and planning implications. Journal of Planning Education and Research.
15. Dilkina, B., Gholami, S., Wang, K., Matai, L., Ou H-C., Tambe, M., Mayaud, J.R., Farhang, S. et al. (2019). AI in a worldwide coalition to combat poaching: Applying PAWS-ML on a global scale. Innovative Applications of Artificial Intelligence.
14. Lopez-Behar, D., Tran, M., Mayaud, J.R., Froese, T., Herrera and O., Merida, W. (2018). Putting electric vehicles on the map: A policy agenda for residential charging infrastructure in Canada. Energy Research and Social Science.
13. Lopez-Behar, D., Tran, M., Froese, T., Mayaud, J. R., Herrera, O. & Merida, W. (2018). Charging infrastructure for electric vehicles in Multi-Unit Residential Buildings: Mapping feedbacks and policy recommendations. Energy Policy.
12. Viles, H.A., Messenzehl, K., Mayaud, J.R., Coombes, M. A. and Bourke, M. C. (2018). Stress histories control rock breakdown trajectories in arid environments. Geology, 46(5):419–422.
11. Mayaud, J.R., Tran, M., Pereira, R.H.M. and Nuttall, R. (2018). Future access to essential services in a growing smart city: The case of Surrey, British Columbia. Computers, Environment and Urban Systems, 73:1–15.
10. Mayaud, J.R. and Webb, N.P. (2017) Vegetation in drylands: Effects on wind flow and aeolian sediment transport. Land, 6(3).
9. Mayaud, J.R., Bailey, R.M. and Wiggs, G.F.S. (2017) A coupled vegetation/sediment-transport model for dryland environments. Journal of Geophysical Research: Earth Surface, 122(4): 875-900.
8. Mayaud, J.R., Bailey, R.M. and Wiggs, G.F.S. (2017) Modelled responses of the Kalahari Desert to 21st century climate and land use change. Scientific Reports, 7(3887): 1-12.
7. Mayaud, J.R., Bailey, R.M., Wiggs, G.F.S. and Weaver, C.M. (2017) Modelling aeolian sand transport using a dynamic mass balancing approach. Geomorphology, 280: 108-121.
6. Mayaud, J.R., Wiggs, G.F.S. and Bailey, R. (2017) A field-based parameterisation of wind flow recovery in the lee of dryland plants. Earth Surface Processes and Landforms, 42(2): 378-386.
5. Mayaud, J. R., Wiggs, G.F.S. and Bailey, R. (2016) Characterising turbulent wind flow around dryland vegetation. Earth Surface Processes and Landforms, 41(10): 1421-1436.
4. Mayaud, J.R., Wiggs, G.F.S. and Bailey, R. (2016) Dynamics of skimming flow in the wake of a vegetation patch. Aeolian Research, 22: 141-151.
3. Wilhelm, K., Viles, H., Burke, O. and Mayaud, J.R. (2016) Surface hardness as a proxy for weathering behaviour of limestone heritage: a case study on dated headstones on the Isle of Portland, UK. Environmental Earth Sciences, 75(931): 1-16
2. Mayaud, J.R., Banwell, A.F., Arnold, N.S. and Willis, I.C. (2014) Modeling the response of subglacial drainage at Paakitsoq, West Greenland, to 21st century climate change. Journal of Geophysical Research: Earth Surface, 110(12): 2619-2634.
1. Mayaud, J.R., Viles, H.A. and Coombes, M.A. (2014) Exploring the influence of biofilm on short-term expansion and contraction of supratidal rock: an example from the Mediterranean. Earth Surface Processes and Landforms, 39(10): 1404-1412.
1. Mayaud, J. R. & Wentworth, J. (2017). Reform of Freshwater Abstraction. POSTnote, 546, Parliamentary Office for Science and Technology.